Wren House Brewing is excited to open our 2nd annual enrollment to our barrel club, The Saguaro Society!
We would dare to say that the 2017 Saguaro Society has been a huge success and while we were busy bottling/canning member releases, we put even more delicious brews into barrels for 2018! You can expect to see variants of Who Hit John, Pie Thief, Olmec, and NOJO in a wide variety of barrels including Apple Brandy, Bourbon, Rum, Mead and more!
We are opening the 2018 Saguaro Society to 200 members who will gain exclusive access to our limited release beers, VIP access to our public release beers, Society-only events and merchandise, and an unlimited 15% discount on draft beer and merchandise in our taproom.
Exclusive Access to society releases
Society releases are our most limited quantity releases, usually barrel-aged in no more than a few barrels. All quantity to be sold is initially allocated to Society Members only. Members or their proxies have one month to come into the taproom to purchase and pickup these releases. Any unclaimed allocations at the end of the month are added to our public taproom cellar list for onsite consumption
Currently in Barrels (more to come & subject to change!)
- Pie Thief / Pumpkin Wheat Wine -- Wheat Whiskey Barrels
- Pecan Pie Thief / Wheat Wine -- Whiskey Barrels
- Who Hit John / Imperial Porter -- Bourbon Barrels
- Olmec / Mexican Mole Stout -- Various Barrels
- Highwayman / Barleywine -- Heaven Hill Whiskey Barrels
- Raisin Beer / Barleywine -- Various Barrels
- Lady Banks / Hibiscus Rose Gose -- Red/White Chateau Tumbleweed Wine Barrels
- NOJO / Imperial Stout -- Bourbon Barrel
- Unnamed / Imperial Coconut Stout -- Rum Barrels
- And more beers aged in local mead barrels and local whiskey barrels to be announced in 2018...
VIP Access to public releases (new for 2018!)
Public releases are larger quantity releases of non-barrel-aged Wren House beers in cans or bottles. This members-only benefit allows pre-ordering before every public release and a one week window for the member or proxy to come into the taproom to pickup their purchase. Think of this as a concierge service to give you the option to bypass release day madness.
Your membership card gives you unlimited 15% off draft beer and crowlers/growlers in the taproom and merchandise purchased in the taproom. This one is big if you plan on making Wren House your 2nd home in 2018!
swag & Other Benefits:
- Access to Society only events and opportunities. Stay tuned for our January Society launch party where we will be tapping an array of limited release beers
- Option to name a proxy to act on your behalf for the purposes of picking up beers in the taproom
- First opportunity to renew membership for 2019, including any additional tiers or add-ons
- Society Swag included in the price of membership:
- Two Society Glasses
- Society Y-opener
- Insulated 4 bottle carrier
- Membership Card
Price of Membership:
$150 + tax for full year 2018 paid at time of enrollment
re-enrollment & open enrollment:
- Currently we are in the re-enrollment period for 2017 Society members only. If you are a current member, proceed to enroll for 2018 below.
- Open enrollment for new members will begin Monday December 4 at noon.
Q: Why aren't there any bottles included in the membership?
A: We want to give members flexibility with the beers they want to purchase. Instead of us rolling in the cost and picking 4 beers of out of the 8+ we have planned, we're offering a lower price for a membership where you can choose and buy what you're interested in.
Q: Can I purchase this membership as a gift for someone else?
A: Absolutely, at checkout select the gift option and follow the prompts to enter that lucky person's information.
Q: Are proxy's allowed?
A: Yes! At checkout select the proxy option and follow the prompts to designate a proxy who will pick up release beer on your behalf in the taproom.
Q: Why are you adding 100 spots to the membership? Will I lose the small society feel?
A: We evaluated our capacity and decided that adding a 100 memberships would allow us to keep a close connection with members while also ensuring that we have enough society-only beers.
Q: If bottles aren't included, how does this membership money get used?
A: Your membership fee is used for 3 things: the direct costs of the membership benefits, administration of the program (for every release we strive to make the experience best for our members and that takes work!), and investing in our barrel aging program to grow capacity and make more BA beers for you.
If you have additional questions or require clarification on any of the details above, email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE SOLD OUT FOR 2018
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR 2018 MEMBERS FOR YOUR HUMBLING SUPPORT! YOU ROCK!